Please review the sales AND SHIPPING policies below before making a purchase through FINEWINEDISCOUNTERS.com. THESE POLICIES apply to your purchase of products and/or services offered on this site by FINE WINE DISCOUNTERS AND ITS PARENT. By submitting your order, you certify that you have read, understand, and agree to these policies.
1. Legal Age Requirement. You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase alcohol from this Site. By placing an order through the Site, you represent that you are at least 21 years old and the person to whom any alcohol will be delivered is also 21 years old. Fine Wine Discounters reserves the right to request any buyer to provide written proof of age in any form. At the time of delivery, any shipment containing an alcohol beverage product will require the signature of an adult possessing valid picture identification issued by a government agency proving that he or she is at least 21 years old.
2. Shipping Restrictions. We ship all products in accordance with applicable federal and state laws. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes or military addresses or to international addresses (including Canada).
3. Shipping and Deliveries. Shipping fees for each order and any other taxes and/or fees due will be calculated at the time of check-out. Special shipping and handling and/or insurance charges may apply for certain items, as noted on the Site.
An adult signature is required by law for all deliveries and proof of age will be verified by delivery carrier. No deliveries will be made to a visibly intoxicated person. If no one is available to receive the package, a subsequent delivery attempt will be made. If subsequent attempts are unsuccessful, your order will be returned to the shipping center from where it was shipped. Additional shipping fees will apply to reship undeliverable packages. If proof of age cannot be verified, or if the shipment is otherwise undeliverable, the buyer must pay for all return shipping costs. Under these circumstances, Fine Wine Discounters reserves the right to charge a restocking fee of up to ten percent (10%) of the purchase price for returned products.
Title of all products sold is transferred to the buyer at the time payment is made. Title transfer occurs in the State of California. By purchasing products through the Site, the buyer authorizes Fine Wine Discounters to act on your behalf in processing and shipping the order and to engage a common carrier on your behalf for shipment of product unless buyer states otherwise in writing to Fine Wine Discounters.
Neither Fine Wine Discounters nor the delivery carrier is responsible for damage to items caused during shipping, including but not limited to damage related to weather and climate changes. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a product is received damaged, you must contact Fine Wine Discounters at 1-877-878-6760 within twenty-four (24) hours after delivery. Fine Wine Discounters will consider your timely request for a replacement, in its sole discretion.
4. Orders. The cost of each product will be specified on the Site along with any discounts or special shipping and handling charges, if applicable. Price and availability are subject to change without notice. All transactions are void where prohibited by law. You agree to pay for all products ordered through the Site (including applicable taxes and shipping and handling) using the payment method indicated. You also agree to provide express authorization to Fine Wine Discounters to charge said fees to your payment provider at the time of purchase. Orders placed on this Site are not final until confirmed by Fine Wine Discounters. We request a billing address that corresponds to the credit card you are using. If the billing address does not match the credit card, we will attempt to notify you and the order will not be processed until a correct billing address is provided.
5. Taxes. All orders are subject to applicable taxes in the states to which they are shipped.
6. Order Confirmation. We will send order confirmation to you via the e-mail address that you provide when setting up an account with us and/or submitting your order. You will receive order confirmation emails and other service-related emails from us even if you have opted not to receive promotional email messages from us.
7. Discounts and Promotions. Any applicable discounts or promotional prices will be noted at the time of purchase on the checkout page for your order.
8. Return and Refund Policy. All sales are final unless otherwise expressly provided herein or as may be required under applicable law. No refunds, substitutions, exchanges, or credits will be made. Cancellation of your order will be accepted if your cancellation request is received within twenty-four (24) hours of placing your order or until the time that your order is shipped, whichever is earlier. To cancel your order, contact Fine Wine Discounters at 1-877-878-6760.
9. Recurring Shipping Programs. All recurring shipping programs, including without limitation wine-of-the-month clubs and other such programs that may be offered through this Site,are subject to any additional terms and conditions specified at the time of enrollment. When you enroll in any recurring shipping program, you authorize Fine Wine Discounters to automatically charge the billing source you have provided per the shipping schedule indicated until the program ends or you cancel your enrollment, as applicable.
10. Limitation of Liability. Fine Wine Discounters and its parent do not accept liability for any product or use of the product, including without limitation liability for the product not being available for use, lost profits, or loss of business. Fine Wine Discounters and its parent will not be liable for any consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party. You agree that for any liability related to the purchase of product, Fine Wine Discounters and its parent are not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the amount invoiced or charged for the applicable product.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. Fine Wine Discounters and its parent make no warranty of any kind regarding the products available for sale on the Site. Each product is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Fine Wine Discounters and its parent expressly disclaim all warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage of trade. Fine Wine Discounters and its parent are not responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the products. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability and disclaimer of implied warranties, so the disclaimers and limitations above may not apply to you.
12. Governing Law. These policies and any sales hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.